books and cleverness … there are more important things.
I’ve been laughing for 20 years
Don’t you love celebrities making fun of rumours?
Forever My Father (cover) BY 5 Seconds of Summer
PLAYED: 20 TIMES.
"I didn’t realize how badly I was treated until someone started treating me with respect."
I was tagged by drivebyfruiting
List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Je Voudrais Que Quelqu’un M’attende Quelque Part by Anna Gavalda
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Le Crime N’est Jamais Parfait - Recueil de nouvelles/ Collection of short-stories (Chesterton, Conan Doyle, Leblanc, Steeman)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Les Trois Mousquetaires/ The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Ensemble C’est Tout by Anna Gavalda
I tag bleedingfandoms, redrower, gryffindead, katniseverdone, pastables, lazyalwayswins, fallingarchangel, isallydora, alienhedgehog & ohshewentthere
me most of the time:
people are okay, I guess. like no one is 100% bad.
me after reading the comments section in any article, ever:
this world can only be cleansed with fire.
How I feel when my teacher puts me in charge of a group.
this is an important reminder that ur legs are cute
even the top of ur inner thigh where there are stretch marks, where ur thighs meet. cute
also the scars that might riddle ur lil leggies. theyre cute
and the backs of ur thighs that have cellulite or freckles or tan lines, its all cute
u are in possession of a very cute pair of legs
My brain stopped working!